Position: Technical Project Manager (SCRUM Master)
Reports To: Program Manager
Department: Program Office
Location: VI, Lagos
- Knowledge of technologies, project management and product development methodologies
- Experience with Agile methods, UML (Unified Modeling Language) and/or Solutions design
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration process
- Knowledge of JIRA is a plus
- Proven ability to lead a team of software engineers to the successful delivery of a software product.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management in the development of strategic objectives and long-range plans.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into tactical action plans, and establish teams which can execute those plans
- Strong technical skills which include a thorough understanding of application design and data communications
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams on complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple parallel projects with highly variable scopes
- Demonstrated leadership and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- BS/MS degree in engineering or related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 4-8 years of progressively responsible software development experience, including a minimum of two years of management experience.